The Honeywell filling valve VF06-1/2A permits safe and simple filling or refilling of closed heating systems according to DIN 4751. A pressure-reducing valve, a backflow preventer (DIN/DVGW-certified) and a shut-off facility are integrated into one filling valve. An optional pressure gauge (512002056) can be purchased in order to provide accurate checking of the system pressure after filling. This can be mounted above the existing connection.
- maximum operating temperature: 40° C according to DIN EN 1567
up to maximum 70° C
- maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- maximum inlet pressure: 16 bar
- outlet pressure: adjustable from 1.0 up to 3 bar (default setting at 1.5 bar)
- connections: inlet: ½" IT / ¾" ET
outlet: ½" IT / ¾" ET